Mon, Mar 09
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Heritage Hall 3102 Main Street
Local Chefs battle it out at Vancouver’s Heritage Hall in The Chefs’ Table Society of British Columbia’s annual Curry Cup. For many chefs and their brigades, curry is the ultimate family-style staff meal, the proud product of a cook’s cultural heritage.
On Monday, March 9, from 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm, eight of Vancouver’s top chefs will compete in the 7th annual Curry Cup and you get to taste all of their creations!
Your ticket also includes beverage and dessert samples!
Competing chefs at the 2020 event are:
- Elizabeth Bryan, Dock Lunch
- Ralph Cravahlho & Kanoon Snow, Burdock & Co
- Joseph Driemel, Fable Diner
- Westley Feist, Showcase Restaurant
- Heat Laliberte, One Arrow Meats
- Robert Lee, Sing Sing
- Jose Mujica, La Mezcaleria
- Quy Vuong, Anh and Chi