Win a trip for two with transportation, accommodation, and a private tour.
Bring a friend for a foodie experience that spans multiple cities and communities, for a taste of what lies beyond Vancouver’s cityscape. Make the Coast Coal Harbour by APA your urban oasis for two nights, with floor-to-ceiling windows just steps from the seaside tree canopy of Stanley Park. Then choose your own foodie adventure from the choices below:
No Fields Found.
Choose From These Itineraries
Bikes, Brews & Bollywood | New Westminster & Surrey
- Start the day with breakfast at Angelina’s Dutch Corner in historic New Westminster
- Hop on a bike for an easy community ride tour on the Queensborough Loop and enjoy amazing views of the Fraser River and the city.
- After you’ve worked up an appetite, stop at El Santo for a lunch of modern, Mexican cuisine.
- Travel over the Patullo Bridge for a tour and tasting at Surrey’s Central City Brewers & Distillers.
- Finish your day in style at My Shanti; bright Bollywood colours, and world-renowned Indian food by celebrity chef Vikram Vij.
East Meets West: Tastes & Treats | Vancouver & Richmond
- Start your morning with a tiny passenger-only ferry ride to Granville Island for brunch at Edible Canada and tour of Granville Island market.
- Take a journey to Historic Steveston to check out the catch of the day and visit the Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site.
- Enjoy a flight of craft beer at Fuggles & Warlock and discover what is means to “keep beer weird”!
- Stop in at North America’s largest night market and grab dinner from one of 140 food stalls offering everything from spiral potatoes and hand-pulled ramen to mango desserts and dragon’s beard candy.
- Wrap up the evening in downtown Vancouver with cocktails and a view.
Panoramas, Parks and Pacific Northwest Eats | North Vancouver & Burnaby
- Travel over the iconic Lions Gate Bridge to North Vancouver for a French-inspired brunch at Tour De Feast.
- Work off brunch with a hike to Quarry Rock in North Vancouver’s Deep Cove and enjoy a tasty treat, with a spectacular view of Indian Arm and Burrard Inlet.
- Head to Deer Lake Park in Burnaby for a visit to the Burnaby Art Gallery and then rent a boat for a leisurely paddle on the calm, scenic waters of Deer Lake, or take a stroll around the lake.
- End your adventure at the Hart House, an idyllic lakeside estate that offers a unique culinary experience featuring the eclectic cuisine of the Pacific Northwest.
The Coast is Calling Contest is run by the LMTA c/o Tourism Vancouver 210-200 Burrard St, Vancouver BC, Canada, V6C3L6
*Itineraries are all subject to seasonal changes, availability, open dates, and other limitations. Substitutions may apply.
- Prize is valid from January 1, 2018 – May 31, 2018 (subject to availability and blackout dates)
- Contest closes at 11:59:59 PM PT on November 30, 2017
- The winner will be selected randomly from all eligible entrants and will be notified by email within 10 business days of the contest close date.
- The contest is open to all legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of 19 years, and is open to all legal residents of the United States (excluding Florida), 21 years of age or older at the contest start date.
- Non-alcoholic itineraries can be substituted, and will be accommodated.
- Note: Only one entry per person allowed. Multiple entries will result in disqualification.
- The Coast is Calling Contest – Rules and Regulations