Win a trip for two to Vancouver, Canada, complete with transportation, accommodation, a guided food tour, dinner and a basket of local culinary delights.
Bring a friend for a foodie experience that represents a taste of what lies beyond Vancouver’s cityscape.
You’ll make the Westin Bayshore your urban oasis for two nights with views of the mountains, the coastline, and scenic Stanley Park. Relax in your beautifully designed guest room or energize at the fitness studio or a yoga class to prepare for your foodie adventures.
During your visit you’ll enjoy Vancouver Foodie Tours’ Gastronomic Gastown Tour. From savoury to sweet, this is an all-inclusive ticket for a full, progressive meal complete with Vancouver craft beer, award-winning wine, cocktails, and immaculate desserts.
Settle in for dinner at Burnaby’s newest high-end dining experience; Atlas Steak + Fish is a modern twist on the iconic North American steakhouse. Selecting the finest ingredients, exploring global flavours, showcasing unique cooking techniques, and engaging table-side service are all elements that combine to create a distinctive dining encounter.
(photo credit: Food Burnaby)
Indulge in a chef-inspired meal at the idyllic Burnaby Mountain Restaurant. Situated on a verdant and forested golf course, this charming venue presents an almost magical setting along with fresh, local and seasonal ingredients at every opportunity. Burnaby Mountain’s award-winning Executive Chef Jason Mok has created a world of culinary offerings inspired by the West Coast.
Head home with your belly full and a basket full of gastronomic goodness from communities across Metro Vancouver. Enjoy wine from the finest wineries, chocolates from the top local chocolatiers, spirits from a small-batch distillery and more take-home treats.No Fields Found.
*Itineraries are all subject to seasonal changes, availability, open dates, and other limitations. Substitutions may apply.
- Prize is valid from January 15, 2019 – May 15, 2019 (subject to availability and blackout dates)
- Contest closes at 11:59:59 PM PT on November 30, 2018
- The winner will be selected randomly from all eligible entrants and will be notified by email within 10 business days of the contest close date.
- The contest is open to all legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of 19 years, and is open to all legal residents of the United States (excluding Florida), 21 years of age or older at the contest start date.
- Non-alcoholic itineraries can be substituted, and will be accommodated.
- Note: Only one entry per person allowed. Multiple entries will result in disqualification.
- A Taste of the West Coast – Rules & Regulations