By Lisa Reichelt, Two Daughters Bakeshop
All Purpose Flour Blend, Gluten Free (2.5 cups)
Organic cane sugar (2 cups)
Cocoa powder (8 tbsp)
Baking powder (1.5 tsp)
Xanthan gum (1 tsp)
Salt (2 tsp)
Organic rice milk (375 ml)
Organic canola oil (350 ml)
Organic vanilla (1.5 tbsp)
Organic chocolate chips (1 cup)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. With a stand mixer, blend canola oil, sugar and vanilla. Add the rice milk and blend again.
3. Add dry ingredients to wet mix and blend well, stopping to scrape bowl.
4. Spread mixture evenly in a 9×11 glass baking dish, lightly greased or lined with parchment paper
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40min. or until knife inserted in to brownie comes out clean