By Executive Chef Manuel Carganilla II, Wild Fig
Coconut milk (150 ml)
36% cream (50 ml)
Gelatin (2 ct)
Granulated sugar (25 ml)
Vanilla extract (5 ml)
Pineapple Jell-O (50 ml)
Kiwi (for garnish)
Honeydew (for garnish)
Cantaloupe (for garnish)
Strawberries (for garnish)
Raspberries (for garnish)
Gooseberry (for garnish)
Mint leaves (for garnish)
1. Place coconut milk, heavy cream, sugar and gelatin sheets in a small pot and bring to medium heat, stirring regularly.
2. Once this concoction begins to simmer, remove immediately from heat.
3. Pour into a mixing bowl and whisk vanilla extract. Put aside.
4. Mix pineapple Jell-O powder with ¼ cup of water; simmer and put aside.
5. Pour pineapple Jell-O into preferred glass or ramekins and let cool in cooler or fridge for 15 – 20 minutes.
6. Once Jell-O is set, pour the coconut milk-cream blend over the pineapple Jell-O and let cool for at least one hour.
7. Once set, garnish with fruit and berries on plate to preference.
Comments are closed.