By FishWorks & Canoe Oyster Bar
Salmon (5 oz)
Almonds (crushed) (1 oz)
Cranberry (1/2 oz)
Fresh basil (2 leaves)
Phyllo pastry (1 sheet)
Salt + Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C)
- Melt butter in the pan over medium heat.
- Smooth out the phyllo sheet and brush lightly with melted butter.
- Place fresh basil and salmon in the middle of the phyllo sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Coat salmon with Dijon mustard.
- Combine almonds and cranberry, and place on top of the salmon.
- Fold the phyllo dough over the salmon and make one complete wrap.
- Brush all sides with melted butter.
- Sear both sides of the wrapped salmon in pan over medium heat for 30 seconds.
- Finish baking in preheated oven, for 10 minutes or until phyllo dough is golden brown.
- Serve over pesto, spring potatoes and steamed seasonal vegetables.
Fishworks features timeless classics as well as contemporary, modern cuisine that utilizes the bounty of fresh seafood from our unique and celebrated West Coast. They are located on Vancouver’s North Shore, just minutes from the Lonsdale Quay Seabus Station.
Fishworks & Canoe Oyster Bar
91 Lonsdale Avenue
Comments are closed.