These Garlic Prawns are a customer and staff favourite. Great for dipping some warm bread to soak up the creamy garlic sauce!
Tiger Prawns, (10 pieces 225g)
Butter Unsalted, (1 oz 30g)
Heavy Cream, (1 fl oz 30ml)
Lemon Juice, (1 half 15ml)
Shallots, Minced (1 half 15ml)
Garlic, Minced (2 cloves 15ml)
Basil, (Chopped 1 leaf)
Arugula (6-8 leaves 2g)
Jalapeno, (sliced 1/2 oz 5g)
Canola Oil, (2 tsp 15ml)
Salt & Pepper
- Place a medium-sized pan on medium-high heat. Add Canola Oil.
- Place shallots and garlic and saute for 10 seconds.
- Add Tiger Prawns, season with salt and pepper, and saute for about a minute or until prawns change color to bright red.
- Add lemon juice.
- Add cream and bring to a boil. Add in the butter and turn off the heat. Stir until butter has melted and sauce is thickened.
- Place basil and arugula at the very end.