Yield: 3 cups
Bread (half a loaf or more, depending on filling amount)
Strong Dijon (1 tbsp)
Sriracha (1 tbsp)
Mayonnaise (3-4 tbsp)
Grated parmesan cheese (1.5 tbsp)
Chives (1 tbsp, finely chopped)
Salt & pepper to taste
Cayenne pepper (a pinch)
- Add whole eggs to rapidly boiling water. Set timer for 10 minutes; reduce heat to rolling boil.
- When 10 minutes is up, transfer eggs to ice bath.
- Allow eggs to cool for half an hour in ice bath. Peel.
- Grate egg using cheese grater, or mash with fork to desired consistency.
- Transfer mixture to stainless steel bowl. Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Spread thickly between two pieces of bread to make sandwiches.
- Store extra refrigerated for later use.
Comments are closed.